Wednesday & Saturdays from Oct. 3rd, 2015 to
Wednesday March 23rd, 2016
Wed. 4:45pm & Sat. 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m.
MasterCard Centre 400 Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON
AA & AAA
Call for more details
On-Ice Semi Private Training Summary
January 6, 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24, March 2, 9, 23rd, 2016.
- Each player receives 10 hours of semi-private training
- Maximum of 12 players on the ice per hour with 2 or 3 trainers, split into 2 groups
- Wednesdays: 4:45pm
- Dates: October 7, 14, 21, 28, November 4, 11, 18, 25, December 2, 9, 16, 2015.
Every session players will have the ability to work on:
Shooting Stickhandling Acceleration Battles Stride mechanics
The goal of the program is to increase skill level and quickness with the major focus of technique.
OFF-Ice training sessions available after each on-Ice session.
Journey to Excel - Developing Confident, Creative, Skilled Players!
Space is limited as there will be a maximum number of players that will be accepted.
Please email or call Adrian to inquire about registration for this program.
By Email: Adrian@JourneytoExcel.com
By Phone: 416-996-5132
- Saturdays: 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m.
- Dates: October 3, 24 November 14, 21, December 5, 19th 2015.
January 9th, 16, 23rd February 6, 20, 27, March 5, 12th, 2016.
- 144 hours of ice available to choose from
- Book sessions that work for your schedule. You schedule your on ice training
- This program gives players the ability to develop on-ice during their season. Athletes will be training with:
- Adrian Lomonaco and his expert staff
- Jennifer Botterill 3 time Olympic gold medalist
- Jess Dube 2 time Olympic Figure Skate, 3 time Canadian Champion